liposuction yakima wa

liposuction yakima wa

when i came in, the comfort level i had madeall the difference in the world to me personally. i really felt like i was a part of their family,and that they were going to take care of me that way, and they absolutely did. i feltvery confident coming here because my regular dentist recommended him very highly. all thefeedback i get back from my patients after the fact was that the procedure went well,he took really good care of them, and he’s got a great bedside manner. immediately, inoticed the staff. they welcomed me there and was kind of like old family. dr. marashireally explained a lot to me. he even checked up on me after my wisdom teeth were removed.his character and his bedside manner were just right at the top. from the moment i walkedinto the door until i left, i was in confident,

good hands the entire time. i felt that hisattention to detail simply was the best around. dr. marashi services two offices here in thecharlotte metro area, and i would highly recommend anyone from the lake norman, huntersville,fort mill, or rock hill area to visit one of his offices. i’m very, very careful aboutwho i go to, and the fact that i entrusted him with my life says a lot. dr. marashi,he’s definitely the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment