liposuction tampa

liposuction tampa

i had the vaser liposuction i had it in my underarm here my knees my inner thighs and around in here its almost 2 sizes i'm down 2 sizes i take a lot of my things and get them re-done or taken in i really like my waist

i really really do i can get in a size 6 pants before i was a 10, 12 the part i like most is really the waist around the whole centerpiece here and the underarm because i'm not self-conscience when i put on a tank top or something sleeve-less it was truly up to my expectation

i don't feel self-conscience when i take my clothes off now i used to try and always hide my stomach the little things that women go through and now i have no problem i really enjoy my body myself what i found with dr. shienbaum was he let me make my decision he asked me are you sure this is what youwant to do

why do you want to do it it's kind of like of like a mental thing where i felt some of the other doctors i spoke with it was more of let's just get it done there was nothing about the way i took it the caring piece from me it's just the surgery i'm just one in a million verses

having you really think about why you want to do it is this going to be right for you think about it take your time to me that was more important to me then then just being a number i didn't feel like i was a number that's a good way to sum it up and i selected him for that reason

his responsiveness the way he talked to me in the hospital beforethe surgery i just felt comfortable i wasn't afraid i was like i'm in good hands i like my body i really do it was a good decision for me

No comments:

Post a Comment