liposuction near me

liposuction near me

he's done my inner and outer thighs along with my abdominal area actually took the excess fat above and below what i was having issues with the scar tissues i'm telling you ladies if you really want someone compassionate that truly cares about what your results are and that will sit back and listen

to what you are wanting not telling you no i don't need this you don't need this or we'll do this and that doctor shienbaum is a wonderful wonderfulsurgeon i would not refer not one person to nobody else but doctor shienbaum but ladies i'm telling you

if you really want results someone who cares is not going to sit there and let it go one ear out the other he takes everything you say to heart in mind the day of surgery i'm telling you he is there for you

and the results then after surgery oh my god its a new you mirror i'm not talking to you no more hunny your talking the mirror like yes girl we gotthis i came to see doctor shienbaum well started over a year ago finally made a decision to go through withsome procedures

about two weeks ago i had breast augmentation also vaser lipo for pretty much under my breast line way down to myhips fat injections to my cheeks and also my rear i'm very pleased my original option for the abdominal areawas a tummy tuck but seeing what hes done with the vaser lipo i don't think i would change my mind today

the results are amazing so far i hope to continue to improve those looksand be as flat as i originally planned on being i interviewed three doctors him being one of them i felt very comfortable here there was no hard sale he was very hands on he told me what i could expect

and was honest with me about what i needed after the procedure was done the entire staff was very helpful and i am just amazed at the results looking at myself in the mirror looking at myself in my clothes and everythingfits right it's very exciting i just have to say

No comments:

Post a Comment