liposuction nc

liposuction nc

hi, my name is matt. i'm a patient of dr.amir marashi. i had a wisdom tooth extraction. i'd actually had a severe, really, infectiondevelop, and even more severe than that was my fear that i was not going to be able togo on my business trip that was coming up right after. i had to get in quick, so thatwas one of my initial big concerns. they were able to get me in, basically immediately.when i came in, the comfort level i had made all the difference in the world to me personally.i really just had a fantastic experience with dr. marashi and his entire staff, and evenfrom gastonia, concord, even up statesville, if anyone asks me--and quite honestly evenfurther--i would highly recommend that they come in and i do recommend that they comein to see dr. amir marashi.

No comments:

Post a Comment