liposuction jamaica

liposuction jamaica

i just love it i just love everything it's just amazing it's good i'm happy because my waist line it's so it's there for my two week vacation i went home to see my children and i went to see my family

and they were like what are you doing you just look like you haven't aged a day in your life since high school and i'm like really it's just awesome thank you i just love i just love the way i look i've never owned a two piece before

but i wanted everybody to see i could wear one regardless of what they think i had it on and i looked fabulous and in january i'm going to jamaica and i've never been there for the first time so i got my bathing suits my little see through cover ups i don't want to cover it up

its great yeah i love it i would tell anybody if they told me theyweren't going to have it done do it i was worried about my age am i going to bounceback you know how is it going to make me feel once you look into the mirror once you gethome i'm telling you about two days after your home you start changing your bandagesand you look in the mirror just see of course you're going to be a little swollen you'lljust see your waist line and it's tiny and you know its swollen and all i can think aboutwhat's it going to look like when you start healing

i'm telling you when you see those first shotswhen you first see yourself in the mirror but you see all this right here i'm tellingyou the flatness i can wear something out in a two piece bikini i'm telling you yes i look great now

No comments:

Post a Comment