upper thigh liposuction

upper thigh liposuction

liposuction of my abdomen, flanks, waist inner and outer thighs knees and brazilian butt lift they like it they like it a lot they can definitely the last couple weeks you could really see a.... huge difference

but your starting to be able to see the changes and my clothes fit me better i had so much extra skin and meat even my kids have said mom your belly looks so much better now but that's fine with me that's great

the lipo on my tummy and you did some in my waist i'm tickled to death with everything there's no more spare tire that's the best part everything was tight except for way down here and this roll that wouldn't go away its awesome

that i don't have to work as hard i worked so hard and it wouldn't go away now if i get into the same routine it should look like i was when i was 35

No comments:

Post a Comment