liposuction spokane

liposuction spokane

hi, my name’s kim. i live in fort mills,south carolina, and i came to see dr. marashi because i had a tooth that had gone bad, andit needed to be pulled, and there wasn’t enough bone for an implant, so i needed thebone graft and an implant so that my regular dentist could put in a new tooth for me inthe back. i felt very confident coming here, number one, because my regular dentist recommendedhim very highly, and in the consultation i had before the procedure, he explained everything,and everything was pain-free. everything went perfectly, and i couldn’t be happier. iwas very much at my ease, and there was no discomfort. i wouldn’t hesitate to givehis name to any of my friends and neighbors in fort mills, charlotte, in the general areawhere i live.

No comments:

Post a Comment