liposuction review

liposuction review

i did my upper and lower abdominal sections,and then also my sides. i was doing some research online to find out what the top-rated doctorswere in the los angeles area, and i just coming across dr. amron, dr. amron. the more thati did research, the more that i kind of realized that he was the expert in that field. hiswebsite is filled with amazing information. he definitely does not say, “pick me, pickme, pick me.” he’s very honest like he is when you meet him in person. i think thatreally conveys through his website as well. pretty much what you read on there is whatyou’re going to get when you come into the doctor’s office which is really great tosee such honesty. i had seen other doctors previously, didn’tfeel that comfortable with them, they didn’t

quite give me as much information as whatwas given to me here. i set up a consultation just too kind of get a feel of how, just howeverything was going to work out and how it was going to play out. the second i got here,i felt instantly comfortable and i booked my surgery within 24 hours after that. i came in first thing in the morning. thenurses got me all prepped, and everyone made me extremely comfortable. went into the surgeryvery shortly after and it was actually an enjoyable experience. the nurses were great,held great conversations, they make you laugh. the entire experience was really great, completelythe opposite of what you would expect for a surgery to be.

when i originally started researching theprocedures i really wanted to be put under, i did not want to have local anesthesia whatsoever.after going through the procedure, it’s something that i would recommend to everyone.it was the most simple, easy, healthy, and safest method that i could possible go andi could not say anything else more positive about it. i eat very healthy, i work out constantly.it was a combination of everything that made me want to come and do this final procedureto really improve what my goal was which is to achieve a very healthy looking body. it’sjust not one specific thing, you can’t just do the surgery, you can’t just do the gym– it was really a combination of everything

that got me the result that i wanted. i amabsolutely 100 percent happy with the choice to go with dr. amron for my surgery. the staff,everyone from the nurses to the back office staff, to everyone they just could not havemade it a more enjoyable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment