liposuction mumbai

liposuction mumbai

hi, my name is vaibhav and i worked for frozen food company in marketing. all these year basically due to wrong food habits & sedentary lifestyle in my job; i had gained lot of weight. normally due to junk food, wrong intervals of taking food and taking a lot of carbs basically. so i came to know about prettislim through when i was surfing on internet, and suddenly i thought what is this new thing about u-lipo / u- lipolysis, so when i contacted prettislim i was little bit apprehensive, i was littlebit nervous. but i wanted to do something in my life i wanted to change the way i look, the way i feel, the way people talk about me. so i approached prettislim and got toknow that u-lipo process is completely non-surgical, it is completely painless thing. the doctorhere and the dietician made me so comfortable

that i was not worried about anything elseand i enrolled here for the program. this was nearly 6 to 8 weeks back and within 6 to 8 weeks they promise me that there will be a massive change in the way i look, and now i feel that, what they said then, was completely true. i was in 113 and now my weight 106 kilo. so this was completely 7kg of weight loss. i had enrolled here for tummy tuck & side tuck and i lost around 34cm on my waist & 32cm on my side. so on total i had lost 64cm. so this was a massive victory for me, a massive thing for me. the changes in the diet what the dietician had prescribe me, was really very good. from high carbs diet to a high protein diet. so when the diet modification were done, it was something different i feel because earlier also i had gone for so many

things like gymming, swimming and doing lot of things but the way it was getting back again. but here in i observed that when you modify your diet with your u-lipo treatment it effectively works. and there was mere 45 min of brisk walking of cardio session which i had also done during this time. within one and a half month i had achieved these results. i should definitely thank prettislim for it.thank you prettislim

No comments:

Post a Comment