liposuction men

liposuction men

hello! this is my first time ever making any kind of v-log or video project. so i'm gonna do my best. my name is daniel and this is the channel daniel gets a chin which is kind of spin off of angelgetsachin a channel i've been following a lot. i'm going to get a chin implant and a chin liposuction. and i will have it done here in sweden, where i live. the reason i want it is because obviously i have a very weak chin. and also a lot of fat under my chin. even though i am of normal weight.

i have in periods of my life been underweight, but even then i would have a lot of fat right under my chin. i will be having my procedure done in 5 days. i'm going to have my implant put in through my mouth. and of course the liposuction is right under here. they will not go up here. this is a picture i made of the results i would like to achieve. i believe it won't be this good, but i was thinking it could be a good guideline for my surgeon. as you can see i want the chin out, and the underside of the chin pulled up. it will be done under local anesthesia, and the anesthesia that puts you to sleep.

but they have not told me how deep asleep i will be. the only thing i know is that i'll be able to breathe on my own. it might be the kind called twilight sedation. where you are awake an conscious, but you are not recording any memories. and personally i think that sounds pretty terrifying. so i hope that i'll be knocked out. i'll just have to wait and see. and that's really everything i have to say right now. i'll just come back with a new video once the procedure is done.

hopefully the same day, maybe the next. so yeah, see you in 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment