best liposuction doctor

best liposuction doctor

crystal's story - brazilian butt lift with dr. william hall in phoenix az it started back in high school when ireally start to notice the change in my body when i put on clothes speciallyjeans or dresses i just really didn't fill them out going on into my senior yearof high school freshman year of college going out with my friends just reallynot feeling confident because i have always been tall no curves slim behind i playedwith the idea shortly after graduating from college never really thought i was gonna do it i wasscared scared of really the unknown finally one day researching the brazilian butt lifti did see a documentary and it was from

infini cosmetics the young lady's name onthere was named amber it is basically showed you from the beginning to the endand it made me feel really confident i came in and it was everything like thevideo said it was everybody in the office was nice i got a change to see the doctorand talk him personally and let him know what i wanted my results to be like he showedme all the tools he would be using and one of my main worries washow are my incisions gotta look at my i am going to be sliced and diced no there werelike little small pin points that he said that he would be using on my body and it just made me feel comfortable andi wasn't i was no longer worried about

where i am gonna make my incision points and this iis very important we always take our time and using multi vector approach soi'm gonna put a little tiny incision right here a little tiny one right thereone right here one right here and one right here thisis modern liposuction in this is detailed liposuction because in order totake this fat off and take it off in a thorough manner i mean eighty to ninetypercent of this fat but also keep it nice and smooth as wemake it lay back down we have to hit the abdomen from a lot of different anglesolder liposuction technique in in in my opinion outdated technique is when adoctor doesn't take the time to do that

they just put one incision the belly button orthey put one incision down here or two and then try to hit everything from one ortwo angles it can work that way but we get a much greater chance of success themore angles that we crisscross and cross hatch to get something smooth it kind of like pouring icing on top a cake you can't just go in one direction and get it smooth we want to be able to have the freedom to go back and forth and to really lay down nice and smooth and that's why we use this approach with your abdomen okay and now as we come to the sides here turn all the way around so this is this is probably the mostimportant part of making your booty look better is framing the buttocks when i look atreally creating "the perfect butt" or what

most people consider the perfect butt it's niceto have a little bit of outter thigh fat to work with the part where you'relacking and we spoke about is right here where it starts to get a little bit flatas it comes up so we're gonna build it not only there in the deficit but we'realso gonna globally add some fat the rest the butt to get a nice high profile give andit an nice shelf and i'm telling you what your gonna be amazed when this thing is saidand done let's do this i hope procedure today that i will lose the love handles theflabby tummy and gain around a round nice bottom as well as a curvaceous curvesand my hip area i feel really good about it i think it is still a really gooddecision and i hope i get the results

i am looking for if i can summarized my experience in one word itwould be unexpected i did not expect for my results to be this fantastic and they are amazing i love how i look in my clothes now and that's what i came here for tolook feel better in my clothes to feel better when i am outi always thought lipo was scary i mean any cosmetic surgery you always think that it is going to be scary you think you have a take lot of time off ofwork but for this particular surgery no i was actually back at work literally three days and i'm not justfor infini it is really for myself i went back to

work that monday overall for the surgerythe nurse that was with me was very caring very descriptive about every detail iknew what was going to happen next even during surgery i even got thewatch my favorite movie and that made happy me i feel a lot better about cosmetic surgery and itmakes me wanna do something else again like i said in the past a lot of youknow a lot of videos horror stories about how you you know you are off work oryou out of commission basically for about two months three months but things have definitely have advanced in the cosmetic industry and i think you just haveto educate yoursefl i would recommend dr. hall because he specializes in liposuctionand i feel like i have the best results

compared to any other pictures or videosthat i have seen i was expecting to lose a lot more like more like the width in my hips and a lot of the fat in my butt but i didn't i mean it kind of went down alittle bit but still very natural i totally didn't expect for my resultslook like this my self esteem has gone through the roof wherever i go or even just changing intodifferent clothes going shopping i love it now at first i was feeling like just i am not filling these jeans out or this dress looks straight on me and now i love shopping i love going out to you now the club or just out to have a drink you get a lotmore attention i just feel sexier overall in myclothes and to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment